Saturday, November 27, 2010

Disco International Discography


Cat. No / Artist / Title

12" (45rpm):

DIS 1501 Al Gonzalez / Guito Y Su Conjunto "El Rumbon / Guantanamera"

DIS 1502 Dave (Baby) Cortez "Happy Soul / Happy Soul"

DIS 1503 Louis Ramirez [Louie Ramirez] "Land Of Love / Land Of Love"

DIS 1504 Frankie Nieves "True Love (English & Spanish) / True Love (Spanish)"

DIS 1505 The Duprees "Delicious / Delicious"

DIS 1506 The LTG. Exchange "Waterbed / Waterbed"

DIS 1507 The Show Stoppers "Ain't Nothin' But A House Party / Ain't Nothin' But A House Party"

DIS 1508 The LTG. Exchange "Corazon / Shorty"

DIS 1509 Tony Middleton "Return To Spanish Harlem / Spanish Harlem"

DIS 1510 John Federico "Perfidia / Perfidia"

DIS 1511 The TNT Orchestra "Hello My Love / Hello My Love"

DIS 1512 The TNT Orchestra "La Pobrecita / La Pobrecita"


LP:


DISLP 1001 The TNT Orchestra: Together

DISLP 1002 Conjunto Salsa con Wayne Gorbea: La Salsa del…

DISLP 1003 Wayne Gorbea y su Conjunto Salsa" La Salsa y Charanga con

1 comment:

Zer0_II said...

I am in the process of updating the aggregator/blogroll @ http://music-bloggers.blogspot.com

I noticed that you haven't posted since November of last year. For the sake of maintaining the quality of my site, I normally remove blogs which haven't made a post in more than five months. However, I have simply chosen to label your blog as being "on hiatus" for the time being. I was hoping that you would be able to inform me as to whether or not you plan to continue to update this blog.

Please contact me through either one of my blogs (links are below). Thank you and take care.

Zer0_II
http://digitalmeltd0wn.blogspot.com
http://music-bloggers.blogspot.com